1. I’m absolutely in LOVE with ZEVIA drinks…I’m not a big soda person, bc of all the sugar/artificial sweetners they have but sometimes you just gotta have a nice fizzy drink…thus these babies do the trick. So far Ginger Root Beer is my FAVORITE! ❤
2. I’ve been secretly indulging in this current read… Yep, I finally decided to jump on the 50 Shades band wagon. I’m trying to just enjoy a fun novel for now since starting next week textbooks will be a major part of my reading agenda…
3. Speaking of school…I’m so excited yet so nervous about taking more Grad classes this semester especially with my sweet little munchkin. I’m just praying that I can balance being a mommy with all the homework/studying involved with school Wish me luck friends! *But I must admit I LOVE LOVE LOVE the start of a new school year…the school supplies section at Wally & Target always make me completely euphoric! 🙂 Yeah, I’m that girl! 😉
4. K.I.S.S. has become my newest mommy motto…I’ve really just been overthinking so many things and have been extra sensitive to “the rights and wrongs of parenting”…(remember that whole thing?) so I’ve just been reminding myself to just: *Keep It Simple Sista!* hehe 🙂
5. This little guy makes me swoon with delight. As tough as being a mommy can be sometimes, all I have to do is look at him and see his adorable smile and every single worry of mine go away in an instant. Love you lots baby cakes!
Happy FRIDAY friends…hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!! XOXO