25 Questions: Holiday Style
- Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Wrapped for sure!
- Colored lights on tree/house or white?
White on the tree, colored everywhere else!
No, but I wanted to.
- When do you hang your decorations up?
Whenever, depends on how busy we are but I think once we have kids I’ll make it a tradition to do it right after Thanksgiving.
- What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Stuffing!! I’m such a bread lover.
- Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Watching the holiday parade as a little girl while eating yummy fruit salad. (ha! I was definitely eating dessert at like 9 in the morning..lol) and the Annual Christmas party at my parents work that Rose used to do. ❤
- What is on your Christmas wish list?
Mostly just stuff for baby A<3! I would love a foam roller though too and some new perfume!! 😉
- Do you open a gifts on Christmas Eve?
Yes bc we have to split time between families (Christmas Eve with mine and Christmas Day with his)
- How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
White lights, tons of multicolored ornaments, gold bells and bows.
- Snow? Love it or dread it?
I’m a TEXAS girl so I’ve never really had a “White Christmas” so I LOVEEEE the SNOW!!!
I like both, but we have a fake one 🙂
- Do you remember your favorite gift?
My first camera from my parents, I LOVED it and took photos of EVERYTHING!
- What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you?
Being with family, celebrating the birth of Christ<3.
- What is your favorite holiday dessert?
- What is your favorite tradition?
Baking cookies on Christmas Eve with the family<3.
Getting gifts for the furbabies<3, they’re family too! 😉
- Do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving!! It’s so exciting to see their reaction, the excitement builds and it’s such an awesome feeling to see them light up! (especially the little ones)
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
Silent Night by Christina Aguilera
- Candy canes, yuck or yum?
They’re pretty but I don’t eat em.
- Favorite Christmas movie?
Home Alone 1 and 2 😀
- What do you leave for Santa?
Cookies and milk.
- Do you have a Christmas morning tradition?
Everyone opens gifts in their pjs, none one is dressed up or anything.
- Do you prefer to shop on-line or at the mall?
depends on the gift, but now that I’m preggers I don’t know if I can handle the shopping chaos in stores.
- Christmas letter or Christmas card?
Happy Sunday Friends! Hope you have a great one! We’re off to find me a jacket because my super warm one isn’t cutting it, since it doesn’t cover up my bump anymore 😛 I thought it would last me but baby is GROWING and mama needs to stay WARM! 😉