I don’t know about where you are but here in the D.C. area it’s be soooo lovely! Yesterday a nice little cold breeze came in and it TOTALLY felt like *FALL*!!! We went outside late last night to walk the pup and I had to put on my Texas sweater because it was SOOO COLD! The one thing I absolutely LOVE about Virginia is the fact that we get to experience ALL FOUR seasons here. I love Texas to the extreme, but I hate missing out on my favorite season ever: FALL.
The above pic pretty much says it all…but I thought I’d give you more specifics as to why I LOVE FALL:
1. The cool weather means….oh yes…FOOTBALL season!
2. Cooler weather also means all things *PUMPKIN*!! I especially love the oh so glorious Pumpkin spice coffee!! (decaf of course!)
3. Cooler weather also means, cute snuggle bunnies to cozy up with…(the Hubby of course 😉 and my sweet little furbabies!!)
[Isn’t this pic TOO cute?! I had to add it!] (source)
My sweet princess Lexie on Halloween!
My workout buddy Lucas!
&& of course my super sweet & (sexy) hubby [& “baby-daddy” :-P]
4. Fall means changes in the foliage, which I LOVE! When I first moved here, I was completely taken back by the fact that the leaves do indeed change color here, unlike in Texas where they just simply fall without any color change whatsoever. I love seeing the beautiful foliage all along the highway, it’s simply beautiful.
5. Cooler weather also means lovely sweaters and super comfy boots! (I am one sweater/jacket fanatic!..& it drives hubby crazy, BUT I swear you can never have too many! 😉 Wouldn’t you agree!?)
6. Best of all, FALL means…..the HOLIDAYS are near and holidays are always great for spending time with wonderful *family & friends*!!! 😀
So what is your FAVORITE season and why do you love it so much?