Happy Monday ya’ll! I swear the weekend comes and goes SO quickly and Monday creeps up on us all the time.
Although, the semester “technically” started on Saturday, I finally opened up my textbook and read through each of my syllabi today….and you know what…I’m pretty EXCITED!! While I must say I greatly enjoyed the winter break, I immediately started to feel bored…I kept thinking to myself “what should I do now?!” lol I guess I’m just a busy body, or better put…. a *busy-brain,* always needing something on my mind to keep me challenged and focused.
While the challenge this semester is definitely going to be juggling classes and keeping after little Mr., I’m still planning on being more accountable fitness wise as well. I need to get into a workout routine and stick to it. I’m trying, really trying to workout early in the morning as a jump-start to my day…but everytime my alarm goes off it is just SO much easier to hit the lovely snooze button over and over again..lol But, I know that by getting into a regular routine of working out in the morning will help allievate the anxiety I get towards the end of the day when I’m trying to cook dinner, chase a cute little 10 month old, and converse with the hubby. I hate looking at the clock and seeing it’s dinner time and I haven’t even workout yet…that totally kills my motivation and makes me a total grump.
So….any tips for getting into a daily EARLY morning workout regime??
Now to the good stuff…my Monday was pretty stinking Marvelous because…
1. I actually read my first chapter for this week’s assignment earlier rather than later…(waiting til the last minute totally stinks…and I’ve promised myself to be more accountable this semester and read ahead/as early as possible!)
2. I got to *sleep in* this morning, thanks to my super sweet hubby! <3 YAY for 9 am wake ups during the week!
3. I experimented with two of A’s meals today and they were both a hit! I made him blueberry oatmeal pancakes for breakfast & a mango-banana yogurt & oats smoothie for dinner. It was my first time making him a smoothie and he wouldn’t put the cup down! *insert proud mommy happy dance here*
(REAL MEN use their g/f’s pink cup! lol)
4. I saw this awesome quote while browsing pinterest and HAD to share it!
5. And last but not least….today is my brother’s *19th* birthday!! Happy Birthday Vince! <3
Hope you all have a *Marvelous Monday*!